First off, relationships will always have ups and downs. Their is no way to having a perfect relationship. Perhaps some relationships are really good and have small issues plus+ they some how can compromise more then others. Everyone is different and everyone has different personalities+rules. But see….the things is, a lot of relationships seem to not see eye to eye. Sometimes it can be pride, being stubborn, lack of communication, temperament issues, cheating issues, lying issues, and so on….
When both partners have the opposite flaws, their personalities begin to clash. I say this because it’s either your partner don’t like to be mushy all day, and the other partner wants to be mushy all day, which makes it hard. One partner is 100% authentic and the other partner lies about everything that comes out there mouth. One partner likes to have sex everyday, the other partner doesn’t.
First of all, here is a few tips relationships need to stay healthy:
- Communication: Without knowing how to talk to one another it will not work at all. Lack of communications brings frustration, trust issues, toxic arguments, & lose of interest. When you are irritated even if it’s not with your significant other, let them know, explain to them why you are feeling the way you are. When you feel like your significant other is changing, or acting a certain way they normally don’t act, address it, don’t be petty and give in to there energy. All that will do is spark up another fight you two don’t need!
- Go on dates: Going on dates are definitely important. You have to spice up your relationship. It doesn’t matter if it’s a weekly movie date, dinner date, or whatever you guys decide to do. Just make sure you try new things and explore places together.
- Travel: Yes! Traveling together is very meaningful to me. Why not go experience new countries/states together. Who wouldn’t enjoy a nice cocktail at Cancun with bae?!.. or somewhere on a island looking at the beautiful view getting massages together. Take that into consideration. It helps. Some people use the excuse “we don’t have money”, please don’t be the excuse type. As a team you both can save up money together for a nice trip to get some “bae time”
- Romance: Some people think romance is corny, it’s definitely not. Romance brings that hot, sexy, fulfilling, uniqueness, and spontaneous vibes to to your relationship. Romance will make you two sex life so much better. Light some candles, have flowers laid out, buy a nice gift, do a surprise date, get a room even if ya’ll have a place together, ladies go buy lingerie and some sexy heels! look at one another in the eyes and express how good you been feeling about one another. It’s totally okay to act as if you two just meant all over again.
- Compliment: In relationships, a lot of issues start to occur because of insecurities. Once you stop complimenting your significant other like you did before, they start to not feel the same. Trust me i know. I definitely been there. You have to make sure you always tell your woman she’s beautiful and tell your man he looks good or handsome. That will make your significant other feel good, and show them that you still pay attention to them. Mostly women are the ones who usually go through this, we love for a man to just make us feel and look good.
Like i said in the beginning, relationships aren’t perfect. But it’s not hard making sacrifices, and fighting for your relationship. Don’t include people like friends+family in whatever you have going on with your significant other. All it does is sparks up confusion, and starts drama. Sometimes keeping a private relationship is the best. Everyone is so into “Couple Goals”, and not knowing that two smiley faces and kissing pictures aren’t want they seem behind close doors. Focus more on building, instead of being the couple everyone wants together.
I hope that these tips are helpful, if you have any questions about this post feel free to contact me.
Stay tuned on my next blog on more dating tips :)!
Sixteen Kisses is a Lifestyle blog dedicated to inspiring all genders to embrace their true selves.