As humans we have to cure our minds & focus on self-care first. We tend to focus more on what’s not important then what’s actually important.
Self-care is doing what needs to be done, and balancing all goals you want to achieve in life. Self-care also nourishes your spirit and pushes you to strive hard everyday.
If you don’t take care of yourself or to harsh on your body you will become overwhelmed. That’s why I’ve pulled together 8 SELF-CARE HABITS FOR THE MIND for you!!
1. Take time off. Striving hard everyday is really important because the whole point is to achieve your goals, but sometimes it becomes tiring & a issue.
2. Find some quiet time. Sometimes our lives are so busy we don’t never have time for peace and quiet.
3. Positive self-talk. Often times, you are your own worst critic. That little voice at the back of your head can get real disgusting.
4. Get Bodywork. Our bodies store emotional tension in ways that we don’t even realize or notice, and bodywork allows us to release that built up tension.
5. Spend Time in Nature. Spending time in nature can actually be healthy for you, such as lowering your stress hormone levels. Get outside. Go explore, hit the beach, go hiking. Enjoy hearing the birds and the sound of waterfalls, enjoy our beautiful nature.
6. Eliminate Toxicity. Eliminate your amount of time you spend in negative situations or people that drain or leave you feeling stressed & over the top.
Always surround yourself around care, love, & positive energy.
7. Feed Your Mind. As a human, of course we are here to grow, learn, and elevate. Learning something new becomes interesting for us humans because it keeps our lives going and more interesting.
Try reading a new book, listening to a podcast, or even go to a museum.
8. Get Creative. Use your creative skills and put them to use. We all have a creative side, sometimes some of us just don’t know exactly what it is. When I say creative I don’t necessarily mean you have to be artistically creative. For an example, I like to take pictures, also I like to dress up, so I will dress up and take multiple photos and edit them, that’s part of my creativity gift. I was always told I take nice photos of myself.