Wow i can’t believe that it’s fall and we almost in October! October is definitely my favorite month!. These are journal prompts to help with personal growth! Hopefully after reading this and taking it to use, you will have more confidence to create a life you love! I also hope these journal prompts will help you change any negative mindsets and help you in every aspect as possible.
- Where will I be in 2 years?
- What does my ideal day look like?
- What unhealthy habits do I need to cut out?
- What do I love most about myself? (3 things)
- What is something I’ve been wanting to do but have been too afraid to try?
- What are my top 2 goals for this year and how can I achieve them?
- What do I struggle with the most? And why?
- What are 5 words that describe me best and why?
- How can I add happiness to my daily life?
- What animal describes me as a person and why?
- Why is personal growth so important?
- Is it possible to help someone else with his or her own personal growth, or can people only grow on their own? Why or why not?
- What is your best habit? Why?
What would you say is your biggest strength?
What do you consider to be your most challenging flaw?
What is one aspect of your life you’d like to improve over the next year? What would that improvement look like?
What three to five qualities feel the most important for you to embody?
- What is the number one thing that feels like it’s missing from your life right now?
- I feel amazing when …
- When you are feeling down, what picks you up?
- How do you manage stress? Explore what has worked for you and what hasn’t
- What are your top life hacks?
- List 5 things you love about your home
- What are you good at?
- What do you often get compliments about?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- 10 things you love about your life.
- When you think about your future what do you hope/wish for the most?
- Do you believe everything happens for a reason? If so, reflect and name 1 thing that.
- What’s surprised you the most about your life or life in general?
- What can you learn from your biggest mistakes?
- Write the words you need to hear.
- Name a compassionate way you’ve supported a friend recently. Then write down how you can do the same for yourself.
- If my body could talk, it would say
- Name what is enough for you.
- What do you need more in life?
- I couldn’t imagine living without…
- If I could talk to my teenage self, the one thing I would say is…
- Make a list of 20 things that make you smile.
- What is my third most unique strength?
- What is something I would miss if I no longer had it?
- What is your biggest win in the last seven days?
- What’s the top lesson your mother taught you?
Please check out my other blogs here: https://sixteenpages.com/home-2/
Want to collaborate feel free to go here: https://sixteenpages.com/business-inquires/
Have any questions or want to chat? Go here: https://sixteenpages.com/free-writing/
Interested into beauty & glowing skin products? I sell lip gloss, glowing skin products just go here: https://sixteenkisses.com